Novibet are a sports betting and casino gaming site who have found great success in the UK and Greek markets. Our Novibet review showed that the brand has hundreds of great slots, roulette and blackjack games from some of the biggest names in the business and so we thought we should take a look at the Novibet bonus to see if you need any kind of Novibet bonus code to activate their sign up deal.
Novibet’s site is fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, they facilitate a decent range of reliable payment methods, and they have an excellent choice of customer service options that include live chat, telephone, email, fax, and Skype. All of which helps the brand to get a good position in our online casino comparison table.
Novibet started its operations in 2010, and since then we have seen the brand’s profile grow steadily across many of its main markets such as Greece and the UK. The gambling firm is based in the Isle of Man, and they have received a license from the UK Gambling Commission that should give you a touch more confidence when placing your deposits here.
The Novibet site offers a wide range of languages that include English, Greek, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, and Swedish. You can easily access the site’s casino games from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet, and whilst there currently isn’t a Novibet app available, the mobile version of their site looks great and you can easily play most of the casino games from the smaller screen of a smartphone.
In terms of the casino games that are available, there’s a massive range of options to pick and choose from. Whilst we couldn’t find any bingo games here, the site had a comprehensive selection of slots and table games from esteemed developers such as Evolution Gaming, Netent, and MicroGaming. And with plenty of great promotions and loyalty programs for existing customers, it’s easy to see why this online casino site has become one of the best in the business.
Details about the bonus
100% matched deposit bonus up to £250
The current Novibet bonus can give you up to £250 extra betting funds. This comes in the form of a matched deposit bonus that will give you a 100% boost on your first deposit with the brand. You won’t need any kind of Novibet bonus code to get this welcome bonus, but you will need to be a new customer who makes an initial deposit of at least £10 with any payment method other than Neteller or Skrill. From here, you will need to turn over your deposit and bonus 35 times by playing a selected list of the site’s casino games. So is this special offer good enough to reach the higher limits of our casino bonus comparison table? Read our full review of the Novibet bonus to find out more. T&C apply, 18+.
The Novibet welcome bonus
- Bonus type: Novibet deposit bonus
- Bonus: 100% up to £250
- Payout: yes
- Requirements: 35x deposit + bonus
- Profit time frame: 30 days
- Bonus code: No Novibet voucher needed
Check out our video guide
Before we get into the details of what you need to do with your Novibet voucher, we thought that we should provide you with a quick video guide to the Novibet bonus. By watching our brief introductory video, you will quickly see what you get from Novibet’s sign up offer, and the video will also highlight some of the most important parts of the brand’s wagering conditions. So watch our quick video and then see how you can make the most of this tempting offer.
Novibet bonus – pre conclusion
First impressions of the sign-up offer
Getting up to £250 in extra gaming funds sounds like a great deal, and we think that there will be many people who will be keen to get the Novibet bonus, particularly as you don’t need a Novibet voucher to access this offer. However, we have to mention that the Novibet bonus terms are fairly tough as you have to make bets equal 35 times both your opening deposit and bonus funds before you are allowed to withdraw any winnings. In addition to this, you only get 30 days to meet these wagering requirements otherwise your bonus funds will be declared void. You should also know that not all of the site’s casino games contribute the same towards the wagering requirements, and you will need to check the bonus terms and conditions to see which games contribute most. So whilst the Novibet sign up offer might initially look like great value for money, like many other casino promotions, it seems to require a lot from the customer to make it truly worthwhile. T&C apply, 18+.
The bonus conditions
Understanding the small print
Like many other casino gaming promotions, the Novibet sign-up offer has some strict wagering conditions that must be adhered to otherwise your bonus will be declared invalid. These wagering requirements state that you must bet the combined total of your first deposit and bonus no less than 35 times within 30 days before you can make a withdrawal.
You can do this by betting on a restricted range of casino games on the Novibet site. Check the bonus terms and conditions for more information about which games contribute most, but you should be aware that all baccarat, roulette, and progressive slots games will not contribute towards the wagering requirements. In addition to this, video slots games like Castle Builder, Castle Builder 2, Flowers, and Beautiful Bones won’t count towards fulfilling your Novibet wagering conditions.
It’s also important to remember that you can’t use the Novibet sign-up offer with most of the brand’s other promotions except for the £500 Loyalty Bonus deal. Thankfully, getting your hands on the bonus is a little more straightforward as you don’t need any kind of Novibet bonus code, and can instead make a simple £10 deposit with any payment method except for Neteller and Skrill, and then verify your account to automatically receive your extra bonus funds. Terms and conditions apply, 18+.
Payout of the Novibet bonus
Getting your bonus winnings
Whilst you don’t need a Novibet bonus code to get their sign-up offer, we’ve made it clear that the brand’s wagering conditions can prove to be a little more tricky. But if you manage to meet the site’s tough wagering requirements, then you can look forward to withdrawing your winnings in a safe and easy manner.
Novibet gives you a broad range of reliable payment methods for making withdrawals that range from debit cards like Visa and Maestro to bank transfers and e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller. Be sure to contact the brand via live chat to make sure that you have successfully met the wagering requirements and ask what the minimum withdrawal amount is. But be aware of the fact that if you try and withdraw over £1,000 at a time, then you might be subject to further verification checks to safeguard your money.
Like many other casino gaming sites, Novibet prefers to pay you back to the payment method used to set up your account. But we think that this UK Gambling Commission-licensed site will always try and make the withdrawal process as quick and painless as possible. The brand fails to state exactly how long each withdrawal takes, but you should probably expect e-wallet withdrawals to take less than 24 hours, whilst it’s common practice for debit card and bank transfer withdrawals to take between three and five working days. Terms and conditions apply, 18+.
Bonus payout: The most important facts
Most popular methods
Most popular methods: Debit card, bank transfer, and e-wallets
Important tip: No PayPal options
Simple wagering advice
If you’re unsure about what you’re meant to be doing with your Novibet bonus code, then you should read the following tips and tricks section. This will reveal some great advice for unlocking your bonus and will help you overcome any potentially tricky wagering conditions. Here’s a selection of easy tips for you to follow.
- Start your bets slowly: As you have to turn over your deposit and bonus 35 times within 30 days, you might be tempted to go in hard with your casino gaming. But our advice is always to start slowly with small betting stakes so that you can gradually build up your knowledge about the casino games that contribute most towards the wagering requirements. After all, there’s no point in making losing bets just to clear your bonus.
- Check the payout margins: Novibet has handily included a payout margin table for all of their casino games on their site. This table shows you the return to a player ratio that clearly instructs you how much luck you need to win on slots or table games. So be sure to check this table to see which of the site’s permitted games can help you overcome the wagering conditions in as quick a time as possible.
- Give blackjack a try: Whilst roulette and baccarat games don’t contribute towards the wagering conditions, we were surprised to find that you can play the site’s blackjack games to try and clear your bonus. This is great news as everybody knows that blackjack is a game that has a much better payout margin than other casino games, so be sure to sharpen your card gaming skills before signing up for their welcome bonus deal.
- Keep your deposits low: Although you might be tempted to put down a big deposit to try and make the most of the Novibet welcome bonus deal, this could quickly turn into a real headache as you try and fulfill the 35x wagering conditions. So why not avoid stress by keeping your initial deposit small? After all, you will still get a 100% boost regardless of whether you bet £10 or £250, so why not make it easy for yourself?
Don’t make rookie errors
It’s fairly easy to make a mess of a casino gaming bonus. After all, there are often pages of terms and conditions to sift through, and most of us are keen to get straight into the casino gaming action. But be sure to watch out for some of these common newbie errors.
- Getting the deposit methods wrong: You can sign up to the Novibet welcome bonus by making an opening deposit of £10 or more. But remember that you can’t use Neteller or Skrill for making your initial deposit for accessing the brand’s sign-up offer. So keep it safe by using a credit or debit card, prepaid card like Paysafecard, or even making a bank transfer.
- Missing the deadline: Novibet gives you just 30 days to meet their wagering conditions. So be sure to make a note of when you signed up for their welcome bonus offer otherwise you might suffer the pain of seeing your bonus being declared void.
- Check the qualifying games: There’s no point playing table games like roulette and baccarat to try and meet the wagering conditions as these contribute nothing. In addition to this, playing slots games like Beautiful Bones and Castle Builder also won’t help you fulfill the wagering requirements. So be sure to check the bonus terms and conditions to find out the games that contribute most to clearing your bonus.
- Don’t make early withdrawals: This is one of the most common mistakes newbies make as it’s tempting to try and withdraw your money when the going’s good. But doing so will invalidate your bonus and that’s something that nobody wants to do. So be sure to check your balance, and if in doubt contact the brand via live chat to see how much more you need to bet to meet the wagering conditions.
A walk-through guide to the welcome bonus
The Novibet sign-up offer is relatively straightforward to put into action. But if you need some help in accessing their special offer, then just follow these basic steps and you can look forward to getting your hands on this cool casino gaming promotion.
- Register at Novibet: The Novibet welcome bonus is available to all new UK customers who haven’t made a deposit before. So sign up to the brand by filling in a brief registration form and verifying your account.
- Make your opening deposit: You don’t need a Novibet promo code to get their bonus, but you will need to make an initial deposit of £10 or more. You can do this with any payment method except for Skrill and Neteller.
- Activate your bonus: As soon as you have made a qualifying opening deposit and have verified your account, then you can look forward to automatically receiving a 100% match on your initial deposit. Contact customer support via live chat if you don’t see your bonus funds yet.
- Meet the wagering conditions: Once you have received your bonus funds, then you have to bet the combined amount of the bonus and your first deposit 35 times by playing a selected list of the site’s casino games. You get 30 days to meet these wagering conditions.
So from signing up to cashing out, the Novibet welcome bonus is set up in a similar way to many other promotions. This is why it always pays to read the small print of any special offer.
Fair offer from strong casino gaming site
The Novibet welcome bonus is roughly in line with many other casino gaming sites’ sign-up offers. It offers neither the largest nor the smallest amount of bonus funds that we’ve seen, and everything from the qualifying deposit to the wagering conditions was similar to what you can find at other gambling sites.
We liked the fact that you didn’t need to waste time in looking for a Novibet promo code to get the bonus, and we were also pleased to find that Novibet didn’t limit the choice of contributing casino games too much so that you could enjoy playing a healthy amount of slots and table games in order to meet the bonus wagering requirements.
Obviously, the 35x wagering conditions are pretty tough, but if you are willing to keep your opening deposits low, then we think that you could easily get a nice boost on your casino gaming profits with the Novibet welcome bonus.