If you ever needed an excuse to sign up to the Pots of Luck casino gaming website, then their exciting new bonus offer should be enough to tempt you. You won’t need a Pots of Luck voucher to get this welcome bonus, but you can look forward to getting a matched deposit as well as plenty of extra spins for the brand’s top slots games. Although Pots of Luck are one of the newest casino gaming websites, they have earned plenty of fans through their great range of slots and table games. The brand is fully regulated and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission to offer you safe and secure gaming. And with a fun and friendly website full of shamrocks and leprechauns, you should have everything you need to enjoy winning big with the luck of the Irish.
Pots of Luck in UK
Although Pots of Luck are owned by the Gibraltar-based Nektan Limited company, they offer all UK gamers a fun and safe way to enjoy playing slots and table games. The Pots of Luck website is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and the Government of Gibraltar, and it’s clear that they have their sights set on becoming one of Europe’s top casino gaming brands.
With multi-language support that includes English, German, Swedish, and Norwegian, and special options for Irish and Canadian gamblers, we can see that Pots of Luck look to have a big impact beyond their base in Gibraltar.
It’s interesting to find that Pots of Luck have made Irish themes like shamrocks a big selling point of their website. This point is emphasized in the fact that they even have a special Irish games section where you will find all manner of Leprechaun-themed slots games to enjoy some decent winnings on. However, under the fun and friendly aesthetic, it’s clear that Pots of Luck mean business in providing customers with a big selection of casino games with a low payout margin to ensure that they score highly in any online casino comparison. And if you read our Pots of Luck review, you’ll see that there are many reasons why you should think about picking up the brand’s welcome bonus offer.
Do you need a Pots of Luck voucher for the welcome bonus?
We found that you won’t need any kind of Pots of Luck bonus code in order to get their welcome bonus. All you need to do is to be a new customer, make a deposit of at least £10, and then you have to make a deposit that qualifies for one of their three welcome bonuses.
The first bonus gives you a £100 bonus as well as 100 bonus spins for depositing £100. The second bonus gives you a 200% matched deposit bonus up to £50 and you’ll get 50 extra spins to use on the Starburst slots. The final bonus delivers a 50% deposit match bonus up to £200 and you receive 25 extra spins – surely betting than looking for a Pots of Luck bonus code!
Our video about the Pots of Luck bonus
There are plenty of detailed terms and conditions surrounding the Pots of Luck welcome offer. But if you want to get straight into the action, then be sure to check out our quick video about the bonus. This will help you swiftly understand the basics of the Pots of Luck new customer deal and it will help you see where the offer sits in our casino bonus comparison. So watch our video and find out how the welcome bonus can give you a nice boost on your casino gaming profits.
- No Pots of Luck promo code is necessary
- New customers only with £10 qualifying deposits
- Three kinds of welcome offers to choose from
- Matched deposit and extra spins bonus
Pots of Luck Bonus – First impressions
It’s great to find that Pots of Luck have given us no less than three welcome bonuses to choose from. This means that we can select a welcome offer that suits how much we want to deposit and how much we want to potentially wager on the site’s casino games. The Pots of Luck welcome offers are remarkably simple to use. Rather than having to find a Pots of Luck bonus code, you can simply get a decent boost on your casino gaming profits by making a simple £10 deposit with a variety of payment methods.
Obviously the more you are willing to deposit, then the more you stand to receive in bonus funds. And there are some interesting wagering conditions associated with this welcome bonus that we’ll be covering later. But in terms of simplicity and flexibility, it looks like the Pots of Luck welcome bonus offer is capable of giving us plenty of bonus funds for remarkably little effort. Check out our table of the top five casino bonuses to see how this welcome offer compares.
Looking at the Pots of Luck bonus terms
We all know that the majority of casino bonus offers tend to be accompanied by plenty of terms and conditions. So whilst you won’t need a Pots of Luck promo code to get their welcome bonus, here are a few details of the brand’s small print that you should be aware of.
- Bonus type: Pots of Luck matched deposit bonus and extra slots spins
- Bonus: Up 200% to £200 + 100 bonus spins on Starburst slots
- Payout: yes
- Requirements: 30x deposit + bonus
- Profit time frame: 28 days for bonus funds / 7 days for extra spins
- Bonus code: No Pots of Luck bonus code necessary
The Pots of Luck welcome bonus is split up into three distinct special offers that cannot be used simultaneously but can be used as a great way to get acquainted with the brand’s casino games. The most difficult task is trying to pick which bonus offers you the best value for money. But whether you pick the £200 in bonus funds with a 50% deposit match, or the 200% deposit match that’s capped at £50, it’s worth thinking about the details of the wagering requirements before you make your decision.
This is because all three of the welcome bonus offers require the customer to turn over their deposit and bonus funds, at least 30 times before they can withdraw their winnings. In addition to this, Pots of Luck have enforced limitations on what games qualify for these wagering conditions. You can’t use profits from blackjack or roulette games to contribute towards your rollover requirements, and there are a handful of slots games that also won’t help you meet your wagering conditions, so be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully.
Thankfully, you have 28 days to meet your bonus funds’ wagering requirements, whilst you have just seven days to use your extra slots spins. But all of the above is certainly a lot less frustrating than trying to use an expired Pots of Luck voucher.
Three hints on how to make the most of the Pots of Luck bonus
Remember to verify your account
You can sign up for the brand with just a few simple steps. Remember to fill in all of the relevant details on the registration form, create an easy-to-remember username and password, and don’t forget to verify your account.
Choose your welcome bonus
There are three welcome bonuses on offer, so be sure to pick the bonus that can give you the biggest matched deposit bonus compared to what you’re willing to deposit. Regardless of which offer you choose, you will need to deposit at least £10.
Play your qualifying games
Check into the brand’s terms and conditions to see which games will contribute towards your wagering requirements. If in doubt, stick to slot games and avoid table games like roulette and poker.
Simple step by step guide to using the welcome bonus
Most popular methods
If you want to sign up to Pots of Luck to get their welcome offer, then be sure to follow these simple tips and tricks to make sure that you avoid any rookie errors.
- Sign up to Pots of Luck
- Pick your welcome bonus
- Use your extra spins
- Meet your wagering requirements
As all three of Pots of Luck’s welcome bonus offers are matched deposit deals, you will need to think carefully about which payment method you use to qualify for your new customer bonus. The majority of online casino sites will only pay out to the payment method used to make your first deposit bonus.
Thankfully Pots of Luck give you plenty of ways to make your qualifying deposit for your welcome bonus. You can use credit and debit card brands like Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, and Maestro for tried-and-tested ways to claim your bonus. And Pots of Luck are different from other casino brands as they allow you to make deposits with e-wallets like PayPal, Neteller and Skrill to qualify for one of their welcome offers.
In addition to this, you can also use lesser-seen payment methods like Boku, Zimpler and Trustly to make your initial £10 deposit, and by not needing a Pots of Luck promo code, it’s certainly a simpler process than many other casino brands’ bonuses. As soon as you have cleared your 30x rollover requirements, then your winnings will be converted to capped cash which can then be withdrawn.
Tips & Tricks for using your Pots of Luck bonus
Just to make sure that you don’t make any mistakes in accessing your Pots of Luck welcome bonus, we’ve made a simple step-by-step tutorial to help you through this tricky process.
The Pots of Luck bonus is an easy way to get a decent boost on your casino gaming profits, so follow these steps to make sure that you make the most of their welcome offer.
- Signing up: You can sign up to Pots of Luck in just a couple of minutes. Just click on the Register tab at the top of the website, enter a few personal details, create a username and password, and once your account is verified, then you are free to pick your welcome bonus without worrying about needing any kind of Pots of Luck voucher.
- Pick your welcome bonus: Now the tricky bit. You have three welcome bonuses to choose from which all vary in terms of how much of a matched deposit bonus, you receive and how many extra Starburst slots spins you get. Bear in mind that in order to get the maximum bonus of £200 you will need to deposit £400 to get a matched deposit bonus of 50%. But regardless of which welcome bonus, you choose, you need to deposit at least £10.
- Use your extra spins: It can be easy to overlook the extra spins part of the welcome bonus, but these are all worth £0.10 and can be a nice way to boost your initial profits on the Starburst slots game. Don’t forget that you have just seven days to use your extra spins, so act fast otherwise your bonus spins will be declared void.
- Meet your wagering requirements: As soon as you’ve chosen your welcome bonus, you now face the prospect of having to roll over your deposit and bonus funds thirty times before you can withdraw your winnings. The brand have implemented strict conditions over which games qualify for the wagering requirements, so don’t waste your time playing blackjack or roulette as these will not contribute to your rollover. Stick to the slots games that aren’t included in the bonus terms and conditions for the fastest way to clear your Pots of Luck bonus.
Avoid these common mistakes when using the Pots of Luck bonus
These are the things you should be doing!
- Keep your eye on the time: As the bonus funds and extra spins of the Pots of Luck bonus offer are subject to strict time limits, you will need to keep an eye on the calendar. You have just 28 days to meet your rollover requirements which should be more than enough to roll over your bonus funds and deposits thirty times. However, you have a much smaller window of time for using your extra spins, so be sure to use your extra Starburst spins within seven days of signing up for the welcome bonus.
- Make note of the qualifying games: Pots of Luck have shown us that only certain slots games will qualify towards your wagering conditions. So be sure to make a note of which games will not contribute towards your rollover amounts. And don’t even think about playing blackjack or roulette to meet your wagering conditions as these will contribute nothing.
- Read the terms and conditions: The biggest reason why many players fail to make the most of their welcome bonuses is the fact that they don’t read the small print. So be sure to spend some time reading the terms and conditions of the Pots of Luck website so that you don’t get caught out by any annoying technicalities. If in doubt, then be sure to get in touch with a Pots of Luck customer service representative via the free Live chat service.
How easy is the casino cowboy bonus to use?
Take a look at these handy hints
It’s clear that Pots of Luck have put plenty of effort into giving us three distinct welcome bonuses. Regardless of which bonus offer you choose, each of the promotions is capable of giving you a decent boost on your casino gaming. You won’t have to worry about voucher codes or which payment method you choose as you can qualify for the bonus with just a £10 deposit. However, some customers might find that the wagering conditions are a little restrictive as you have to turn over your deposit and bonus funds at least 30 times before you can withdraw your winnings.
Ultimately, it’s worth mentioning that the choice of games that can be used for meeting your wagering requirements are relatively restrictive, although you do have 28 days for meeting your rollover conditions. But even if you aren’t able to make full use of the £200 welcome bonus deal, it’s clear that there’s plenty to enjoy at the Pots of Luck website.
Final bonus rating for Pots of Luck
There are plenty of other great deals for existing customers, and there is even a strong VIP loyalty promotion that can reward your with birthday bonuses and even give you your own account manager. So whilst there are a handful of drawbacks with the Pots of Luck welcome bonus, it’s clear that their three special offers for new customers should be enough to convince many potential players to sign up with the brand.